The indicator code is a “literal” translation from MQL4 to MQL5.
In general, the indicator can be used for determining trend on high timeframes (day, week), and for receiving short-term alerts of volatility breakthrough on small timeframes (hour, 4 hours). Intraday traders and small TF fans may also like this indicator.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
NRTR ATR STOP is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NRTR ATR STOP provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install NRTR ATR STOP.mq5?
- Download NRTR ATR STOP.mq5
- Copy NRTR ATR STOP.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on NRTR ATR STOP.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NRTR ATR STOP.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove NRTR ATR STOP.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: