This Nick Rypock concept or idea was created by Konstantin Kopyrkin in 2001… If we read ‘Nick Rypock’ from back to front so we will receive the name of the author of idea… by the way – it is good idea to name the idea by own name.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
NRTR Color Line is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NRTR Color Line provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install NRTR Color Line.mq5?
- Download NRTR Color Line.mq5
- Copy NRTR Color Line.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on NRTR Color Line.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NRTR Color Line.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove NRTR Color Line.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: