NRTR indicator based on HIGH and LOW. The indicator is always located at the same distance from the reached extreme price. For an uptrend, it is displayed below the chart; for the downtrend — above. The meaning of this distance is to filter small corrective movements counter to the main trend. A stronger movement counter to the main trend above the preset level (the size of the moving filter) signals the complete trend reversal.
Like any other simplified approach, this indicator works well in trending market, but may fail in non-trend periods.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
NRTR extr Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NRTR extr Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install NRTR extr Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download NRTR extr Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy NRTR extr Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on NRTR extr Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NRTR extr Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove NRTR extr Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
NRTR extr Metatrader 5 Indicator