The NxDRangeSwitch indicator is the NRTR Moving Average placed above or below the price chart. In the down trend the indicator is placed above and colored in red, in the up trend it is placed below and has a green color. At the moment of trend changing a color square of the corresponding color appears. It can be used for placing Stop Losses.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
NxDRangeSwitch is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NxDRangeSwitch provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install NxDRangeSwitch.mq5?
- Download NxDRangeSwitch.mq5
- Copy NxDRangeSwitch.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on NxDRangeSwitch.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NxDRangeSwitch.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove NxDRangeSwitch.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: