A stochastic oscillator located directly on the chart. In addition to the stochastic oscillator, a classical MA is applied on the chart, based on which the stochastic oscillator an overbought/oversold levels are calculated.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 30.04.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
OnChart Stochastic is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
OnChart Stochastic provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install OnChart Stochastic.mq5?
- Download OnChart Stochastic.mq5
- Copy OnChart Stochastic.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on OnChart Stochastic.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator OnChart Stochastic.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove OnChart Stochastic.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: