According to the author it is the best forecast indicator. The oracle which can be trusted more than analysts. So it or not, it is a disputable question but as far as the idea of creation of redrawn indicators regularly disturbs minds of some part of the trader’s community, so it is impossible to pay attention to this slippery topic. The indicator is redrawn four bars ahead!
At any case Recount input parameter is added into the Expert Advisor code that allows disabling indicator conversion in the closed bars in a certain sense that is a little overdone to see the actual state of the indicator in all closed bars without redrawing.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 05.04.2010.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Oracle is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Oracle provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Oracle.mq5?
- Download Oracle.mq5
- Copy Oracle.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Oracle.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Oracle.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Oracle.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: