The system of three signal indicators in one window. Yellow line is a trigger trend indicator based on a simple Moving Average. The trend is defined on the price level in relation to Moving Average. If the indicator value is higher than zero it is the up trend, if lower than zero it is the down trend.
Two more indicators are two histograms. One histogram has short bars (red and blue), the other has long bars (pink and green). Both histograms are drawn on a simultaneous use of the Accelerator and the Stochastic technical indicators. The histograms trigger signals to make deals. More optimal use of the histograms will be coincidence of the trend on trigger with the trend color on histograms.
This indicator has only one input parameter to regulate the period of the trigger Moving Average.
//+-----------------------------------+ //| INDICATOR INPUT PARAMETERS | //+-----------------------------------+ input uint SMA_Filter_Period=50;
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
OzFX D1 IndAES v1.0 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
OzFX D1 IndAES v1.0 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install OzFX D1 IndAES v1.0.mq5?
- Download OzFX D1 IndAES v1.0.mq5
- Copy OzFX D1 IndAES v1.0.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on OzFX D1 IndAES v1.0.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator OzFX D1 IndAES v1.0.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove OzFX D1 IndAES v1.0.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: