The Parabolic SAR indicator with the ability to choose timeframe where it can be calculated.
When new bars appear on the timeframe where the indicator is calculated, large color dots are drawn. Trend continuation is indicated with a color line.
To the moment of code publication the iSAR technical indicator didn’t work correctly and its values didn’t coincide with the analog performed in the form of the ParabolicSAR custom indicator placed in terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators\Examples. For this reason there were two variants of the indicator: the Parabolic_HTF and the Parabolic_HTF indicators with the ability to receive data from the technical indicator and its custom analog, respectively.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Parabolic HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Parabolic HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Parabolic HTF.mq5?
- Download Parabolic HTF.mq5
- Copy Parabolic HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Parabolic HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Parabolic HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Parabolic HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: