Past Regression Deviated is an indicator consisting of 7 parallel lines that form a sort of price channels that can be used as support and resistance levels and also a trend line that is built to determine the current trend direction.
Past Regression Deviated displays levels fairly well and can be used in the strategies considering price breakouts or retreats from the levels.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com 24.10.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Past Regression Deviated is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Past Regression Deviated provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Past Regression Deviated.mq5?
- Download Past Regression Deviated.mq5
- Copy Past Regression Deviated.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Past Regression Deviated.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Past Regression Deviated.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Past Regression Deviated.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: