Pearson correlation indicator shows the correlation between symbols.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Pearson correlation indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Pearson correlation indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Pearson correlation indicator.mq5?
- Download Pearson correlation indicator.mq5
- Copy Pearson correlation indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Pearson correlation indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Pearson correlation indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Pearson correlation indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: