The indicator values are calculated by this formula :
- For first period (red color) = (Close – LowValue) / (HighValue – LowValue)
The value is between 0 – 1.
The higher value means uptrend, the lowest value means downtrend, value in the middle means sideway.
- For second period (blue color) = (Close – LowValue)*-1 / (HighValue – LowValue)
The value is between -1 – 0.
The higher value means downtrend, the lowest value means uptrend, value in the middle means sideway.
- HighValue – the highest high for n period;
- LowValue – the lowest low for n period;
- InpPeriod1 – First period for calculating trend;
- InpPeriod2 – Second period for calculating trend;
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Percentage of Trend is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Percentage of Trend provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Percentage of Trend.mq5?
- Download Percentage of Trend.mq5
- Copy Percentage of Trend.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Percentage of Trend.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Percentage of Trend.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Percentage of Trend.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: