The oscillator drawn on the basis of the simplified algorithm of the perceptron. In fact, it is the Momentum indicator with more exotic averaging algorithm.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 25.12.2009.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
PerceptronOscill is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
PerceptronOscill provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install PerceptronOscill.mq5?
- Download PerceptronOscill.mq5
- Copy PerceptronOscill.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on PerceptronOscill.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator PerceptronOscill.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove PerceptronOscill.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: