Phoenix5 is Forex signal indicator which traditionally represents itself a set of pink and blue points. The indicator forms its values on the basis of an entire group of technical indicators.
Pink point is a signal to sell, blue point is a signal to buy. It should be noted that there can be several consecutive single color points, respectively, you can either increase the position or reopen it if you take small profits. For the most common currency pairs can be used specially individually selected input parameters of the indicator using this input variable of the iPrefSettings indicator.
It is difficult to understand what guided by the author of this indicator when he was writing the code, but it is logically to turn signal mirrors which it forms. If anybody is interested I made such replacement in the ContrPhoenix5 indicator!
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Phoenix5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Phoenix5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Phoenix5.mq5?
- Download Phoenix5.mq5
- Copy Phoenix5.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Phoenix5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Phoenix5.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Phoenix5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: