The indicator which fixes Pin Bars in the chart. You can read about Pin Bars here.
Pin Bar’s pattern consists of three bars: “left eye”, “nose” and “right eye”. The “left eye” must be the growing bar for the bearish Pin Bar or falling bar for the bullish Pin Bar. “Nose” must be opened and closed inside the “left eye”, but its maximum (or minimum for the bullish pattern) must protuberate far from the maximum (or minimum) of the left eye. Open and close levels of the “nose” must be located in the upper quarter of the bar:
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Pinbar Detector is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Pinbar Detector provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Pinbar Detector.mq5?
- Download Pinbar Detector.mq5
- Copy Pinbar Detector.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Pinbar Detector.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Pinbar Detector.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Pinbar Detector.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: