This indicator measures the (smoothed) distance in pips between the close and an exponential moving average.
The first input, Period_Average, is the period of the exponential moving average. The indicator first computes an array containing the difference between this average and the corresponding close price. Then, it computes an smoothed moving average with period Period_PipsToAv (the second input) of this array.
Here you can show an image with this indicator with parameters 200 and 7, as well as the 200-exponential moving average:
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
PipsToAverage is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
PipsToAverage provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install PipsToAverage.mq5?
- Download PipsToAverage.mq5
- Copy PipsToAverage.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on PipsToAverage.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator PipsToAverage.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove PipsToAverage.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: