The indicator is rewritten from MQL4, the author Alejandro Galindo, published by Scriptor, link to the source – https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7343.
How it works
The indicator draws the Pivot levels, the Pivot sublevels and the Camarilla levels.
Levels can be displayed by indicator buffers (by the whole history) and/or only current levels by horizontal lines.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Pivot Lines TimeZone is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Pivot Lines TimeZone provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Pivot Lines TimeZone.mq5?
- Download Pivot Lines TimeZone.mq5
- Copy Pivot Lines TimeZone.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Pivot Lines TimeZone.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Pivot Lines TimeZone.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Pivot Lines TimeZone.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: