Classic Pivot Point indicator paints pivot point and three resistance and support levels for all data points.
Calculation period: Day, Week, Month.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Pivot Point is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Pivot Point provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Pivot Point.mq5?
- Download Pivot Point.mq5
- Copy Pivot Point.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Pivot Point.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Pivot Point.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Pivot Point.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: