The simple indicator for displaying some relevant information about a position opened on the current chart right in that chart window. The data includes position direction, profit in points and distances to Stop Loss and Take Profit from the current price in points. If the position is currently in a loss-making state, the text is colored in red. Otherwise, it is colored in green.
This indicator can be quite useful in multicurrency strategies when the use of Toolbox panel is not appropriate.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
PositionInfo is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
PositionInfo provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install PositionInfo.mq5?
- Download PositionInfo.mq5
- Copy PositionInfo.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on PositionInfo.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator PositionInfo.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove PositionInfo.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: