The Price Channel indicator. It draws the line of high and low price values for the last N bars from high timeframe. The additional features are the periods of choosing the maximum and the minimum for high and low boundaries of the channel which can be set separately.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 26.08.2009.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
PriceChanel HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
PriceChanel HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install PriceChanel HTF.mq5?
- Download PriceChanel HTF.mq5
- Copy PriceChanel HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on PriceChanel HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator PriceChanel HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove PriceChanel HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: