The indicator paints the part of the bar depending on the direction of the candlestick. If a candlestick is growing, the bar is painted in light green from Open to High. If a candlestick is falling, the bar is pink from Open to Low.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 07.06.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
prusax is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
prusax provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install prusax.mq5?
- Download prusax.mq5
- Copy prusax.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on prusax.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator prusax.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove prusax.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: