The “Fast ZigZag” indicator including the drawing of DiNapoli’s target levels. The possible value of StopLoss is marked by the red line. Then, according to the order are the start line and the Target1, Target2 and Target3 lines. Besides, the indicator draws vertical lines corresponding to the similar tracking in time. Drawing the vertical lines can be disabled through input parameters. When direction of the ZigZag changes, the indicator can trigger the sound signal.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Quick ZigZag plus DiNapoli is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Quick ZigZag plus DiNapoli provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Quick ZigZag plus DiNapoli.mq5?
- Download Quick ZigZag plus DiNapoli.mq5
- Copy Quick ZigZag plus DiNapoli.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Quick ZigZag plus DiNapoli.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Quick ZigZag plus DiNapoli.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Quick ZigZag plus DiNapoli.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: