Modified version of “Rabbit” indicator written by JonKatana. According to the version author’s opinion it looks better without fuzzy lines on a chart.
This indicator was first implemented at MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com 14.03.2011.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Rabbit is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Rabbit provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Rabbit.mq5?
- Download Rabbit.mq5
- Copy Rabbit.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Rabbit.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Rabbit.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Rabbit.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: