The basis of the RBVI Forex indicator is an attribute of the night market to sharply decrease the volatility due to absence of active trading on exchanges. The indicator considers the price flow and the volatility (changeability) of the market what helps to successfully behave in a flat market. It is recommended to use RBVI in Expert Advisors that run in night time.
Signals of the RBVI indicator: if the indicator value on a chart is less than 40%, than the market is flat; if the value is greater than 60%, there is an active movement.
Originally this indicator had been developed in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 15.06.2010.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
RBVI is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RBVI provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RBVI.mq5?
- Download RBVI.mq5
- Copy RBVI.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on RBVI.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RBVI.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove RBVI.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: