A non-normalized oscillator that uses Tilman’s averaging, drawn in the form of a color cloud.
The original indicator was developed in the MQL4 language and published in the CodeBase on 03.08.2006.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
RD-ForecastOsc is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RD-ForecastOsc provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RD-ForecastOsc.mq5?
- Download RD-ForecastOsc.mq5
- Copy RD-ForecastOsc.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on RD-ForecastOsc.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RD-ForecastOsc.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove RD-ForecastOsc.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: