This indicator is an attempt to evaluate the real market value of a financial asset. The idea was to create something that changes the direction slower than the market price and corresponds to the situation better than a moving average. The indicator increases, if the price is above it, and goes down, if the price is below. The rate of growth/decline is proportional to the average difference between the Low and High of the bars in a period specified in the settings.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (copy it to
Originally this indicator has been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base on 04.01.2016.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
RealValue Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RealValue Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RealValue Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download RealValue Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy RealValue Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on RealValue Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RealValue Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove RealValue Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
RealValue Metatrader 5 Indicator