The indicator displays a symbol price momentum. Pink and green lines are displayed on a chart indicating a market entry direction. Sell if the price breaks through the lower line and buy if it pierces the upper one. The indicator works best on H1 and higher. Support/resistance lines are calculated as local extreme values per the number of bars defined by iPeriod input parameter.
input uint iPeriod=24; //price extremums searching period
The countdown for searching extreme values starts from the bar set in SignalBar.
input uint SignalBar=1; //bar index for searching extremums
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ResSup Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ResSup Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ResSup Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download ResSup Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy ResSup Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ResSup Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ResSup Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ResSup Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
ResSup Metatrader 5 Indicator