Fractals with the ability to set range. Fractal range is determined by value of indicator input parameter:
input uint RangeFractal=5; //fractal range (odd numbers no less than 3)
Even numbers of this parameter are modified to odd numbers increasing per one odd!
Remind that standard 5-th range fractals are available in a complete МetaTrader5.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 27.06.2009.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
RFractals is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RFractals provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RFractals.mq5?
- Download RFractals.mq5
- Copy RFractals.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on RFractals.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RFractals.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove RFractals.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: