Many traders consider “round” levels, i.e. those in which the vertical coordinate (in points) ends with “00”, as support or resistance levels. Example – the levels of 1.5800 and 1.5900 for EURUSD. The RoundLevels indicator draws two closest “round” levels above and two below the current price.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 29.03.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
RoundLevels is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RoundLevels provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RoundLevels.mq5?
- Download RoundLevels.mq5
- Copy RoundLevels.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on RoundLevels.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RoundLevels.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove RoundLevels.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: