A colored cloud formed by two RSI (Relative Strength Index) oscillators with different timeframes.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
RSI 2HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RSI 2HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RSI 2HTF.mq5?
- Download RSI 2HTF.mq5
- Copy RSI 2HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on RSI 2HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RSI 2HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove RSI 2HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: