The RSI indicator drawn on the basis of the smoothed price series with the added signal line for more precise definition of entry points and the current trend.
For better readability the indicator is performed in zero relative symmetric form.
Indicator input parameters:
//+-----------------------------------+ //| INDICATOR INPUT PARAMETERS | //+-----------------------------------+ input Smooth_Method RSIOMA_Method=MODE_EMA; // Method of RSIOMA averaging input uint RSIOMA=14; // Depth of RSIOMA averaging input int RSIOMAPhase=15; // Parameter of RSIOMA averaging input Smooth_Method MARSIOMA_Method=MODE_EMA; // Method of MARSIOMA averaging input uint MARSIOMA=21; // Depth of RSIOMA averaging input int MARSIOMAPhase=15; // Parameter of RSIOMA averaging input uint MomPeriod=1; // Momentum period input Applied_price_ IPC=PRICE_CLOSE; // Price constant input int HighLevel=+20; // Upper level of triggering input int MiddleLevel=0; // Medium of the range input int LowLevel=-20; // Lower level of triggering input int Shift=0; // Horizontal shift of the indicator in bars
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
RSIOMA is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RSIOMA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RSIOMA.mq5?
- Download RSIOMA.mq5
- Copy RSIOMA.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on RSIOMA.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RSIOMA.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove RSIOMA.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: