The indicator changes the color of the bar to the color corresponding to the current trend, which is determined using the RVI indicator (Relative Vigor Index).
If the trend and candlestick direction match, the color of the bar is light, if opposite, the bar is dark.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
RVI BARS is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RVI BARS provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RVI BARS.mq5?
- Download RVI BARS.mq5
- Copy RVI BARS.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on RVI BARS.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RVI BARS.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove RVI BARS.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: