The indicator (i_Sampler.mq5) calculates perfect market entry signals, which can be used for neural network training.
It has two buffers:
- buffer 0 (green line) – analog signal, calculated as a ratio of the positive/negative price change (normalized to range [-1, +1]) during bars_future bars forward;
- buffer 1 (two-color histogram) discrete signal, the values are: -1(sell), 0(wait), +1(buy).
The discrete signal can be calculated 2 different methods:
- method 1: the signal appears when analog signal became greater than threshold, specified by porog input parameter;
- method 2: the signal appears when TP/SL conditions are satisfied.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Sampler is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Sampler provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Sampler.mq5?
- Download Sampler.mq5
- Copy Sampler.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Sampler.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Sampler.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Sampler.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: