When launching the indicator, the necessary symbol for display (“Symbol1” parameter) should be specified in the input parameters. EURUSD is set by default. Several copies of the indicator with different input parameters can be launched allowing users to conveniently analyze several trading symbols in one window.
The indicator will be useful for traders interested in pairs trading (spread trading). The indicator allows to compare visually the charts of two symbols in one window estimating their correlation. The indicator bars are strictly synchronized by time with the bars of the chart the indicator is launched at.
Example of the indicator operation is shown below: AUDUSD (above), NZDUSD (in the indicator window below).
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Second Graph is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Second Graph provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Second Graph.mq5?
- Download Second Graph.mq5
- Copy Second Graph.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Second Graph.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Second Graph.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Second Graph.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: