The trend indicator that gives signals for performing deals. The indicator color depends on the market movement direction determined by the indicator position relative to the zero line. When the color changes from magenta to blue, that is a buy signal, when the color changes from blue to magenta, there is a sell signal.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase at mql4.com 11.02.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
SeNSetiVe is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
SeNSetiVe provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install SeNSetiVe.mq5?
- Download SeNSetiVe.mq5
- Copy SeNSetiVe.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on SeNSetiVe.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator SeNSetiVe.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove SeNSetiVe.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: