Trend indicator that displays “weak” bars. The trend direction is determined by thick bars color and the possible rollback when thin bars of the indicator occur.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 29.03.2010.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
SF-6(AM) is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
SF-6(AM) provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install SF-6(AM).mq5?
- Download SF-6(AM).mq5
- Copy SF-6(AM).mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on SF-6(AM).mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator SF-6(AM).mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove SF-6(AM).mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: