The indicator displays high and low levels of a day (specified by DayShift input parameter value) on any timeframe. If DayShift is equal to zero, all indicator’s data is recalculated within the current day!
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ShowMinMaxDayLevels is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ShowMinMaxDayLevels provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ShowMinMaxDayLevels.mq5?
- Download ShowMinMaxDayLevels.mq5
- Copy ShowMinMaxDayLevels.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ShowMinMaxDayLevels.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ShowMinMaxDayLevels.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ShowMinMaxDayLevels.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: