The indicator displaying the level of opening day at any timeframe (less than two hours) with the ability to perform the shift of day start time and consider the presence of Sundays in the chart. Some brokers’ trading week starts on Sunday exactly taking into account the fact that input parameter SundayTab is added into the indicator. This parameter performs the ability of choosing three variants of consideration of Sundays.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ShowOpenDayLevel is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ShowOpenDayLevel provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ShowOpenDayLevel.mq5?
- Download ShowOpenDayLevel.mq5
- Copy ShowOpenDayLevel.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ShowOpenDayLevel.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ShowOpenDayLevel.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ShowOpenDayLevel.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: