The indicator displays the market activity. Average line is the aggressiveness percentage (rate of price change). Red is a volatility percentage (corridor value).
The Silence indicator demonstrated one of the variants of normalization of any indicators. I.e. bringing the indicator that changes in an unlimited interval to the form when it starts changing in an limited range. In this case the interval is from 0 and to 100.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 06.02.2009.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Silence is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Silence provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Silence.mq5?
- Download Silence.mq5
- Copy Silence.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Silence.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Silence.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Silence.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: