The code is designed to be a simple reference of how to create movable (drag) panels and populate it with information obtained from the MetaTrader terminal, using the Standard library controls.
The output is a panel that can be moved when dragged and can be used in the form of a simple indicator.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Simple Display Panel is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Simple Display Panel provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Simple Display Panel.mq5?
- Download Simple Display Panel.mq5
- Copy Simple Display Panel.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Simple Display Panel.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Simple Display Panel.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Simple Display Panel.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: