The SimpleBars_Signal indicator shows information on the current trend using the values of the SimpleBars indicator with a fixed timeframe.
The indicator displays the color of the bars of the source SimpleBars indicator. Color marks on the line appear when the bar of the corresponding timeframe changes.
The indicator requires SimpleBars.mq5 indicator file. Place it to terminal_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
SimpleBars Signal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
SimpleBars Signal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install SimpleBars Signal.mq5?
- Download SimpleBars Signal.mq5
- Copy SimpleBars Signal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on SimpleBars Signal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator SimpleBars Signal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove SimpleBars Signal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: