Simple trend indicator. The trend direction is determined by the histogram location relative to the zero level. Entry signals appear during the zero line breakout. If the histogram changes from red to blue, it is time to open a long position, in the opposite case, it is time to open a short one.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase at CodeBase на mql4.com 07.02.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
SinTrend is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
SinTrend provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install SinTrend.mq5?
- Download SinTrend.mq5
- Copy SinTrend.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on SinTrend.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator SinTrend.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove SinTrend.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: