Indicator of bar sizes in points with due regard to spread and maximum one way movement only. The author recommends using it with other charts for finding relative size of bars out.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase on September 30, 2012.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
SizeBar is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
SizeBar provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install SizeBar.mq5?
- Download SizeBar.mq5
- Copy SizeBar.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on SizeBar.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator SizeBar.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove SizeBar.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click below to download