Slow-Stoch_HTF_Signal shows information about trend direction based on the data of the Slow-Stoch indicator on a selected bar as a graphic object with a colored indication of trend or deal direction and generates alerts or audio signals and sends push notifications on the smartphone if signal to conduct a deal appears.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Slow-Stoch HTF Signal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Slow-Stoch HTF Signal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Slow-Stoch HTF Signal.mq5?
- Download Slow-Stoch HTF Signal.mq5
- Copy Slow-Stoch HTF Signal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Slow-Stoch HTF Signal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Slow-Stoch HTF Signal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Slow-Stoch HTF Signal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: