The indicator shows the use of the free LibCustomChart library for the automatic connection of the indicators to iCustomChart custom charts created on the basis of custom history files.
The presence of iCustomChart custom chart is checked when attaching the indicator to a chart window. In case a custom chart has been uploaded, the library functions use the data of that chart. Otherwise, the data of a standard chart is used. Therefore, the indicator can work both with custom and standard charts without the need for any changes.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Smooth Lines is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Smooth Lines provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Smooth Lines.mq5?
- Download Smooth Lines.mq5
- Copy Smooth Lines.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Smooth Lines.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Smooth Lines.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Smooth Lines.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: