A typical and sufficiently smooth oscillator which can apply all oscillator analytical instruments. The most actual is to define the trend using this oscillator. If the values are higher than zero when the indicator is colored in green, it will be up trend. If the indicator values are lower than zero when it is colored in red, it will be down trend. Bright colors correspond to movement by the trend, dark colors indicates the direction against the trend.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 05.10.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
SolarWinds is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
SolarWinds provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install SolarWinds.mq5?
- Download SolarWinds.mq5
- Copy SolarWinds.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on SolarWinds.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator SolarWinds.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove SolarWinds.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: