Indicator input parameters:
- Symbol1 и Symbol2 – symbols for calculation of prices difference and displaying it as a chart. AUDUSD and NZDUSD by default.
- mass_of_symbol1 and mass_of_symbol2 – quantitative ratio of trading symbols. Both parameters are equal to 1 by default. If you want to calculate the sum of symbols, put -1 to mass_of_symbol2 parameter. Sum calculation is used to evaluate the possibility of applying negative correlation symbols in pairs trading.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Spread Of Symbols is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Spread Of Symbols provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Spread Of Symbols.mq5?
- Download Spread Of Symbols.mq5
- Copy Spread Of Symbols.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Spread Of Symbols.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Spread Of Symbols.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Spread Of Symbols.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: