Trader’s simple assistant. The MQL5 Spread indicator shows the current spread of the currency pair on a chart. The indicator is especially useful when working with the brokers who offer floating spread. I know that it is very inconvenient to calculate spread based on quotes in the Market Watch each time you open a position or need it for some calculations. This indicator always shows the current spread of the currency pair.
The last parameter of the MQL5 Spread indicator normalizes spread to the common decimal view for brokers with nonstandard quotes (parameter set to true).
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Spread is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Spread provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Spread.mq5?
- Download Spread.mq5
- Copy Spread.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Spread.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Spread.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Spread.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: