A trend, normalized oscillator drawn in the form of a histogram. The range of change is -100/+100. The color of the indicator corresponds to the trend direction.
The next input parameters defines the high and the low values after which the trend is considered valid.
input int inHighLevel=+20; input int inLowLevel=-20;
WindowSize input parameter sets the width of the window within which the indicator is calculated.
input uint WindowSize=20; //the width of the window
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 29.02.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
SR-RateIndicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
SR-RateIndicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install SR-RateIndicator.mq5?
- Download SR-RateIndicator.mq5
- Copy SR-RateIndicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on SR-RateIndicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator SR-RateIndicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove SR-RateIndicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: