A semaphore signal indicator that uses two Moving Averages in the form of NRTR. There are the channel formed by these Moving Averages. Moving Averages have the same periods of averaging, but one of them is drawn on the basis of high, the other – on low timeseries. The exit beyond the boundaries of this channel gives the signal of change of the trend with the corresponding color. After that, until the opposite signal is appeared, there is the drawing of the NRTR Moving Average corresponding to the trend direction.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 23.07.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
SSL is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
SSL provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install SSL.mq5?
- Download SSL.mq5
- Copy SSL.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on SSL.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator SSL.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove SSL.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: