The StepMA_Stoch_KV1 indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters:
input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe)
To provide correct operation of the indicator, place the compiled StepMA_Stoch_KV1 indicator file in terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
StepMA Stoch KV1 HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
StepMA Stoch KV1 HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install StepMA Stoch KV1 HTF.mq5?
- Download StepMA Stoch KV1 HTF.mq5
- Copy StepMA Stoch KV1 HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on StepMA Stoch KV1 HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator StepMA Stoch KV1 HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove StepMA Stoch KV1 HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: